Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sharp 3 disc hi-fi system -

Great condition Supplied with speaker stands - (where bought seperate) Great sound - surround sound with 5 speakers When used conected up through TV to provide surround sound Collection only Quad ESL 63 Vintage Electrostatic Speakers for sale in fantastic condition and fully working. These are a matched pair with consecutive serial numbers, Please contact me for more info, 850 ono Or feel free to make an offer..... 100% genuine Dr Dre beats Studios brought from amazon I have hidden the serial Number due to Frauds out there, message me and will give you the serial number! i dont think youd find theses any cheaper! selling due to i have a pair of Solo HD and aint into big headphones i am considering offers around the 100, around 3 months old, If interested dont hesitate to call me on 07960311475 thankyou for your time! if you need anymore details, go ahead and ask! I am selling my Denon AVR-1705 Amp and AV Surround Receiver. In perfect working order, with remote control - an excellent piece of kit! The techy bit: 6.1 AV Chanel Reciever, 75 watts per chanel, 3 component video inputs, A/B speaker switching. The manual is available for download online if necessary. Please email me for more details/photos, etc. Very nice panasonic stereo system,it holds 5 CDs, twin cassette ,with top super woofer speaker system in a1 condition its in a very nice unit in light brown it also comes with matching cd units,,first person to come and have alook will buy,,my number is 07594385905,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment