Friday, October 5, 2012

Sharp 3 disc hi-fi system -

Great condition Supplied with speaker stands - (where bought seperate) Great sound - surround sound with 5 speakers When used conected up through TV to provide surround sound Collection only Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech earphones 4.99 please email me or text me please email me or text me please email me or text me Goodmans X-PRO Micro 1990 DVDF Digital TV radio & 5.1 chanel DVD Micro System Freeview was working fine and then just stopped, someone that knows what they are doing may be able to sort it, dvd could be heard but not seen..cd player and radio works fine, might just have a problem with a wire?? There is a sub woofer and 5 speakers for surround sound, speakers have never been mounted around the room. Instructions and remote included Dismantled and ready for collection L G 5.1 Home Cinema System is a fine way to complete your home entertainment . Total Audio 300 Wats. DVD Player USB Port and Speakers Amplifier 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment