Sunday, October 7, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 3.6 8gb Mp3 Player. -

Samsung Galaxy S, WiFi 3.6, 8gb MP3 Player. with box, instructions, wall charger and usb lead, headphones and receipt. (Bought 1.8.2012) In excellent working order, screen unblemished, a couple of scratches on the back cover, otherwise perfect, if you have any questions I would be delighted to help you if I can, 75 ono Please call 07510314513 For sale is a complete mobile disco system, too much to list but will try my best. This system runs off of up to 5 music outputs, 3 mini disc players, one CD player and a laptop/iPad, I have done gigs by just hooking up my iPad. This all in all has cost me well over 2500, All the following is included, 2x very large speakers ( never even been put to half way super loud..!!!) 3 x minidisc players 1 x CD player All leads to hook up iPad/laptop 1 x amp 1 x 5 way mixer Lots of lights Rig Spare leads fuses and all sorts Lots more to list Will set up and show anyone. Item is in Houghton Regis, this is a complete mobile disco and you can easily charge 250 plus per event, so easy to use and will show anyone how to use it, Text or email me with offers, I am willing to listen to offers I am moving house and just canot take everything with me! This is a CD / Minidisc / tape deck hifi in great condition. It comes with speakers and all cables. It also receives radio. Amazing sound quality!!! Please contact me if you are interested. I will accept offers. Collection only please. X23 Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation, 8GB, 32GB - SPARES, REPAIR, PARTS X8 32GB X15 8GB (x2 white) &

0 comments:

Post a Comment