Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pink ipod touch shuffle -

Pink ipod touch shuffle for sale. Hardly used in good condition unfortuately canot find the box for it so sold as seen. Already has some music on it that I have purchased. sorry not a great picture! any questions please text collection only please Good condition. 8GB Black Excellent battery life Jailbroken - Allows you to get apps for free rather to pay for them with itunes. Any questions? message me or call my number. Sony MDR-V500 DJ Headphones Very comfortable and loud, used for mastering, as crystal clear. Mint Condition Can Post Hi all, I am selling this smart Logitech speaker as I am moving house and trying to make space for my new flat. They were rarely used and still in great working condition. Perfect to conect with your PC or Laptop! Pick up from Ealing Broadway, Wembley central or central London. Thanks for looking. Comes from a smoke and pet free household. Brand New....................................................................Brand New............................................................Brand New...................................Brand New

0 comments:

Post a Comment