Sunday, October 7, 2012

Philips-HTS3510 - Home theatre system -

Philips-HTS3510 - Home theatre system I am selling my home cinema system which I bought earlier this year for my student house but since finishing university I no longer have any use for it. It is a great system which can also play music as well as films. Specifications: 300 watt 5.1 chanel speaker DVD player with 1080p up-scaling HDMI conectivity USB port for picture viewing or watching films off a USB drive 45 Pick up or I can deliver to the Plymouth area (for a small cost) Brand new - sealed in box - amazing high quality sound exactly like the pictures attached. box contains carry pouch, extra ear bud covers of different sizes and all the manuals *AVAILABLE IN BLACK AND WHITE COLOURS BOTH* dr dre beats tours 15 dr dre beats with control talk 25 buy more and i will give you a discount and also accepting best offers message me for info Am in east london area Vulcan subwoofer in box , kenwood 6:9 with great cabels. got a new car and not suitable for it, looking for 70 O.N.O PICK UP ONLY! THANKS CRAIG 100% genuine Dr Dre beats Studios brought from amazon I have hidden the serial Number due to Frauds out there, message me and will give you the serial number! i dont think youd find theses any cheaper! selling due to i have a pair of Solo HD and aint into big headphones

0 comments:

Post a Comment