Friday, October 12, 2012

Panasonic SC Surround Sound System - HT855 +

Panasonic SC Surround Sound System - HT855 Complete 5.1 surround sound system. Comes with speaker cables, HDMI cable, remote and instruction manual. Fully functioning midi controller with original box. Was bought for me around Christmas 2012, shortly after I ended up buying decks and moving on from there. I would need to hunt for the Traktor disc but otherwise most people will find a copy online to use. Simple to set up and works well. Can be open to reasonable offers or a swap of some sort. (Items in background are also for sale - if you search "stanton" you should find it otherwise make an enquiry through this ad) I am looking to sell my Dr Dre Beats, I bought myself a pair of Detox headphones, and then my Nana bought me these when she was away in Manchester for my birthday, however I do not need them as I have Detox Beats, I am not 100% if they are genuine but she paid 250 for them, they look real from the packaging but I have not opened them to verify. But they look amazing, but I will never use them. Avondale S100 power Amp With the upgrade option of AST transformers Purchased new from Avondale and about 2 years old With box, power cable and Avondale XLR cable (conect to Naim amp) Excellent condition Will post but would prefer the buyer collects For sale a 4th Generation white IPOD TOUCH 32gb. This is in a very good condition and comes with box and USB charger. There is a slight scratch on the screen- it is really not noticable and this does not affect the performance at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment