Friday, October 5, 2012

NAIM AUDIO - UNITIQUTE !

Hardly used NAIM Audio UNITIQUTE. Spec as follows UPnP - enabled for playback of network-stored audio / internet broadcasts from PC, Mac or NAS drives. Multi-format radio (FM, DAB, Internet). Front - panel USB for iPod/MP3 player and USB memory stick playback Apple authenticated enabling digital output from iPod for ultimate quality iPod control, charging and front-panel content display when conected to front-panel USB port via standard iPod cable 3.5mm front panel input that supports both analogue and digital sources Two analogue inputs (3.5mm front-panel socket and RCA) Preamplifier and 45W per chanel into 4Ohm, 30W per chanel into 8Ohm power amplifier Ethernet and Wi-Fi network conectivity Plays WAV, MP3, Windows Media-formatted content, AAC and FLAC from any suitable UPnP device together with WAV Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech earphones

0 comments:

Post a Comment