Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ipod nano yellow 16GB 5th generation almost new in box with all accessories !

I pod nano yellow 16GB in perfect condition. boxed with all accessories, not a single scratch on the i pod. 75 cash only on collection Samsung HT-C460 5.1 Chanel Home Cinema System with DVD Player for Sale Used, in good working condition, no box/manual. Selling as it is not used that often. 90 Cash. To collect not far from Clapham Junction Station. Contact me if you are interested. Karen: 07932613626 Enjoy the sound of your hi-fi or TV without being tied down by a cable. Rang up to 300 ft Open, stereo, supra-aural, wireless RF headphone system Detailed, analytical sound reproduction with strong bass response Perfectly suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications Selling my Rode Video Mic Pro, Comes with the mic and wind sock(bought separately, selling together for 120) Email me for any inquires, offers Regards senheiser hd25-1 headphones. I am selling them as i never use them. The headphones are fully working 100%. Call me if u need more info. No time wasters and no paypal. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment