Saturday, October 13, 2012

***Gear4 Ear Fones*** open to swaps *

i have a pair of used ear phones but still working perfectly and have a GREAT sound off them . only use them about 2-3 times , and no longer need them ! google gear4 ear fones gp08nc or look on the gear4 website anymore info contact me at anytime and a shall get back to you asap ! Dr Dre Solo HD headphones brand new in the box. I have them in Red, Black, Blue and Purple They are the more comfortable version of the studios and are also slightly smaller The sound quality on these headphones is amazing and you can listen to music the way its supposed to be listened to Call or Text me on 07790376396 Im selling my Logitech Harmony one, its in great condition and includes the base station and charger/adapter. Reason for sale is that I used to use it along with my AV sound system & projector and I have sold this now and only use the TV on its own. Its a fantastic remote and easy to setup to control all of your gear. Online price is 129.99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-One-UK-Universal/dp/B0012RHQN4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1349280895&sr=8-2 My price is: 85.00 :) Follow this link for more information on the logitech site: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/remotes/universal-remotes/harmony-one-advanced-universal-remote You know you want it ;) Panasonic compact portable Stereo with FM/MW/LW radio tuner double amp. (for each side) build in Equalizer double cassette deck AUX conection Phones, Mic conection Separate but can be conected: Sony CD player

0 comments:

Post a Comment