Thursday, October 4, 2012

CONVERT YOUR VINYL TO CD .

THIS MACHINE IS MADE BY BUSH. IT IS A RECORD PLAYER THAT CONNECTS TO YOUR COMPUTER. IT IS CALLED TURN TABLE ENCODING VIA P.C. LINK MODEL CTT6-PCR. I HAVE NOT USED IT, BECAUSE I MISTAKENLY THOUGHT THAT I COULD JUST PLUG IT IN AND LET IT DO THE WORK. I DO NOT USE THE COMPUTER A LOT, SO IT IS NOT FOR ME. IT HAS ALL THE BITS, LOADING CD, ETC. Hi, I have a glass/chrome hi-fi rack, and some black bookshelf speaker stands for sale. Hi Fi rack will fit most standard size hi-fi separates, and a large bottom shelf that will fit most AV receivers. Threaded bolt holes in feet for installation of spikes if required (not sold with item). Speaker stands as per this: http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-stands/pixel/t80/pixe-t80-stand Basically new. Can be filled with sandbags for improved performance. I have no room for these in my new place so if you can find a good home for them please make me an offer. Very nice speakers from the 70s. In a teak finish. Very good for their age. The grilles are very tidy, although the frame on one is split in a couple of places. However, there are 6 posts to hold it on and looks fine when on. Also have an interesting industrial look with the grilles off! Two-pin DIN, bare wire or spade conectors. All drivers in good condition and working well. 12in bass driver and 3in tweeter. Approximately 45Hz-17kHz frequency response. Power handling around 30-45W. Dimensions: H540 x W370 x D260mm Weight: 11kg each The 60s and 70s Wharfedales provide good sound, always better than you might expect, yet still cheap! ------------------------------------------------------------ Part of my mass clearout of old/vintage hi-fi gear! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment