Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BNIB Beats by Dr. Dre Studio RED On-Ear Headphones ?

BNIB Beats by Dr. Dre Studio RED On-Ear Headphones - ONLY at 90.00 For any further information please contact by the email link or text and call me on: 07703393416 or 07466759511 Open to fair reasonable offers and negotiations! To avoid disappointment contact me as soon as possible. Have many other ranges available aswell, please ask. Ipod Nano 4GB in full working condition. Great Ipod holds good charge. Comes with headphones. Location - South East London Call 07957148095 NO TEXTS OR EMAILS I am selling these two pairs of dre beats. They are very similar to the great headphones, and the sound quality is unbelievable. They look like the real things and at such a good price, its a bargain. I will post out as well as I live in Castlewellan. I only have 1 pair of black ones and 1 pair of blue ones so be quick. HI IM LOOKING TO SELL THIS ASAP DUE TO I NEED THE SPACE I ONLY USE IT FOR PARTYS AND SO IM SELLING IT BECAUSE ITS JUST TAKING UP ROOM I HAVE A KAM PROFESSIONAL DJ CD SET KCD960 TECHNOTE AUDIO PA200 AND 2 TECHNOTE AUDIO SPEAKERS WITH ALL POWER LEADS IN GOOD CONDITION AND WORKING ORDER 07585653530 Ipod 4th gen in blue, has camera and is in good condition. Has slight wear and tear scratches but apart from that excelent condition. Pick up from rosyth! For more info text 07743989391

0 comments:

Post a Comment