Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3RD GENERATION 8GB SILVER I POD !

Bought for my daughter but she doesnt use it anymore as she uses her phone. it has fine scratches on the back and front but hardly noticeable. Has up to date albums on it but can be wiped if required. - Real Red Solo Beats brought from HMV - Paid 160 for them about a month ago, would like no less than 110 - Dont think they suit me is the reason for selling - Would like to get rid of these ASAP. Please feel free to contact me, i will reply instantly! Quad ESL 63 Vintage Electrostatic Speakers for sale in fantastic condition and fully working. These are a matched pair with consecutive serial numbers, Contact me for more info, 750 ono Please feel free to make an offer..... Brand new and sealed Beats by Dre. They are the studio version - so overhead! 75 for them. Contact me for details! The bass is really that amazing! IDEAL CHRISTMAS PRESENT AS IT IS APPROACHING FAST! SONY MHC-RG295. Great little system. Quality sound and very loud. Used only for a few hours in total and has remained an ornament ever since hence immaculate condition!!! N.B I am located in Derry/L/Derry. Full specs can be found here: http://www.sony.co.uk/product/mini-systems/mhc-rg295#/technical-specifications

0 comments:

Post a Comment